The word “Ultra” is synonymous with Mobile Fidelity Sound Lab's philosophy. It represents their extreme pursuit of the highest level of reproduction of recorded sound—beyond the status quo—to provide music lovers with the experience of hearing the Original Master Recording in their home. Whether you're enjoying a standard LP or one of our UltraDisc One-Step limited-edition records, UltraDeck will deliver faithful playback of what's in the grooves.
HARDENED-STEEL INVERTED BEARING
Mofi's hardened-steel inverted bearing system is designed for smooth, quiet rotational stability. The extremely low tolerance combination of steel, bronze, and sapphire—found in much more expensive turntables—will provide you many years of high-performance playback.
ANTI-VIBRATION FEET BY HRS
Any vibration of the stylus that is not created by the grooves in the record is a distortion that will mask musical detail. Developed in conjunction with the engineering team at Harmonic Resolution Systems, the world leader in vibration isolation for audio equipment, the included MoFi anti-vibration feet isolate your turntable from bad vibrations.
- 33-1/3 / 45.0 RPM belt drive turntable
- Custom design and manufactured in the USA
- 10-inch MoFi Ultra Tonearm
- 1.3-inch Delrin® platter
- Isolated 300 RPM AC synchronous motor
- Anti-Vibration feet designed by HRS
- Motor: 300 RPM AC Synchronous
- Speeds: 33 1/3 RPM, 45.0 RPM
- Platter: 6.8 lb Delrin®
- Wow & Flutter: 0.017% – 0.025%
- Signal-To-Noise Ratio: 74dB
- Power Supply Requirements: 120V 60Hz, 220-230V 50Hz, 100V 50Hz
- Power Consumption: < 5W
- Dimensions: 19.69" x 5.375" x 14.25"
- Weight: 23.1 lb
- TONEARM SPECIFICATIONS
- Type: 10" straight aluminum, gimbaled bearing
- Overhang: 0.71" (18mm)
- Offset Angle: 22.8˚ (+/- 2˚ adjustable)
- Cartridge Weight Range: 5g – 10g
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65. This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov