The SourcePoint 10 is designed like a cost-no-object loudspeaker, a complete from the ground up approach, to deliver the highest sound quality and value.
The heart of the SourcePoint 10 is the innovative Twin-Drive high-flux neodymium magnet system. It is not enough to simply optimize the frequency response of the woofer and tweeter. It is also critically important to minimize distortion in the motor structure of the drive unit. If the motor has distortion, it will generate new frequencies outside of the original signal. MoFi Electronics have been very deliberate with the design of the motor to reduce these distortions.
The Twin-Drive system creates a fully symmetrical magnetic field, eliminating flux modulation for extremely low intermodulation distortion (IMD). This technical achievement is an important part of why the SourcePoint 10 sounds so pure and accurate. No, it won’t power your time-traveling DeLorean, but it will deliver the performance you’ve been searching for.
- 10-inch concentric driver
- 1.25-inch wide roll soft dome tweeter
- 2-way vented box
- Satin Walnut or Satin Black Ash real wood veneer
- 5-way binding posts
- Magnetic grilles
- Frequency Response: 42Hz-30kHz
- Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohms, 6.2 Ohms minimum
- Sensitivity: 91dB/2.83V/1m
- Crossover Frequency: 1.6kHz
- Minimum Recommended Power: 30W
- Max Power Input: 200W
- Dimensions (WxHxD)
- With grille: 14.5" x 22.5" x 16.6" (368 x 572 x 422mm)
- Without grille: 14.5" x 22.5" x 16" (368 x 572 x 406mm)
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65. This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov