Purchase the Meridian Prime Headphone Amplifier and Prime Power Supply together, and save $500!
AUTHORIZED DEALER - FULL WARRANTY
- Handmade in the UK with the same precision and craftsmanship as every Meridian product
- Meridian Prime provides three inputs, one dedicated and optimized to USB sources for computer audio, discrete pure analog inputs on RCA for traditional sources, and a 3.5mm connection for portable devices such as a smart phone or tablet
- 6-layer PC board for maximum signal isolation and enhanced performance
- Analog Spatial Processing offers dual-mode loudspeaker-like listening on headphones—with bypass
- Computer audio source via USB sound their best with Meridian Resolution Enhancement Technologies like Apodising and Upsampling. Analog inputs suit phones, tablets, and Hi-Fi components alike
- Dual 1/4" sockets for separately-wired and conventional headphones
- 3.5mm headphone socket suits in-ears
- Preamp out for connection to an analog Hi-Fi or active speakers
Meridian’s Prime Power Supply is a reference-quality, high-current design based on the new linear power supplies developed for Meridian’s 800 Reference Series and specifically built for audio applications.
Meridian Prime Power Supply can be used to power a range of Meridian products, including the Meridian Prime Headphone Amplifier, Audio Core 200, Meridian Director, and Media Source 200. The addition of Prime Power Supply to these components provides an enhancement in their performance, much like supercharging your car’s engine.
At the heart of the Prime Power Supply is a hand-assembled true toroidal transformer: a high-mass, low-profile, low magnetic field design. In addition to its integral magnetic shield, it’s mounted on a metal plate to shield electronics from noise.
Each output on the Prime Power Supply includes multi-stage regulation using a total of six extremely low noise linear regulators. Both the 12V and 5V USB outputs include pre-regulators prior to the output regulators. Even though the 12V outputs are rated at just 500mA, they utilise heavily over specified 5A linear regulators, selected by a rigorous evaluation process, including extensive listening tests.
Meanwhile, the USB supply features a new high-efficiency low-dropout (LDO) linear regulator design that features less than 5μVrms output noise in the range 10 – 100k Hz.
Linear power supply design inspired by latest 800 Reference Series supply
High-mass, low-profile, low magnetic field, hand-assembled toroidal transformer with integral magnetic screen, plate-mounted to shield electronics from noise
High-quality latching 3-pin mini-DIN high-current power output connectors for reliable connection
Power input filtering
Dual-stage regulation on all outputs, using very low noise linear regulators
Multiple capacitors for noise filtering; Nichicon audio-grade reservoir capacitors
60-Day Money-Back Guarantee
We want you to love every item you purchase from SKY by Gramophone. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return items that are complete and like-new for any reason within 60 days. You may choose an exchange or a refund for the full amount of the items you purchased*. Refunds must be issued to the same credit card, debit card, gift certificate, or other form of payment used in the original transaction.
SKY by Gamophone is an authorized dealer for all products we carry, which means manufacturer warranties are valid on every product purchased from us.
*Restocking fees apply for furniture, as well as for products without original packaging, missing accessories, and not in new or like-new condition.
FREE U.S. SHIPPING