Intimately experience the legendary McIntosh sound with the MHP1000 headphones.
These headphones have the same superior sound characteristics as McIntosh speakers and will envelop you in your music. The smooth, full-bodied, non-fatiguing response is easy to listen to and allows you to hear new facets of your favorite songs. Outside noise and distractions are isolated by the closed headphone design, fostering a fully immersive personal listening experience. The ear pads and headband are a premium, natural, soft leather for luxurious comfort. A lightweight design combined with minimal pressure used to secure them on your head permit long, relaxing listening sessions.
The McIntosh designed headphone driver is engineered to work with any current or legacy McIntosh headphone amplifier. A great choice is MHA50.
Two detachable cables are included: a 1 meter cable with a 3.5 mm stereo connector and a 3 meter cable with a 6.3 mm stereo connector. Both cables feature gold-plated McIntosh custom designed connectors and shielded wiring for maximum sound quality.
- Same superior sound characteristics as McIntosh speakers
- Closed headphone design isolates outside noise and distractions
- Lightweight design and minimal clamping pressure permit long, relaxing listening sessions
- Headband and ear pads are a premium, natural, soft leather for luxurious comfort
- Engineered to work w/ any current or legacy McIntosh headphone amplifier
- Cables included: one 1 meter w/ 3.5 mm stereo connector; one 3 meter w/ 6.3 mm stereo connector
- Handcrafted at McIntosh's Binghamton, New York factory
Transducer Type: Dynamic, 40 mm diameter 3-layer compound diaphragm w/ viscoelastic center layer
Operation: Circum-aural, closed back, bass ported
Frequency Response: 5 Hz to 20 kHz
Impedance Nominal: 200 ohms (compatible w/ all McIntosh headphone outputs)
Nominal SPL: 97 dB (1 mW @ 500 Hz)
Max SPL: 122 dB (300 mW @ 500 Hz)
Magnetic Circuit: One Tesla annular neodymium magnet motor assembly
Headband And Ear Pads: Leather
- Detachable Cables Included:
- 1-meter cable w/ 3.5 mm stereo connector
- 3-meter cable w/ 6.3 mm stereo connector
- NOTE: Both cables have gold-plated, custom-designed connectors
- Weight: 1 lbs
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65. This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov