PM6006 is an upgraded successor to the multi-award-winning PM6005. The best features of the PM6005 have been retained: preamp and power-amp sections that exclusively feature discrete components, five-line audio input including phono, two-pairs of gold-plated speaker connections with the convenience of bi-wiring, and a remote handset are all still there.
PM6006 is upgraded for peak current at the amplifier stage, which makes it possible to refine the sound for you in much more detail. You can connect this superb integrated amplifier directly to a vast range of digital sources and use its superior 24bit/192kHz high current CS4398 DAC to create an unbelievably high level of audio enjoyment with new media. Furthermore, the unit includes now 2 optical and 1 coaxial digital inputs (an additional optical input from the predecessor, PM6005).
The complete digital section is fully shielded by an extra metal housing to ensure that the digital stage has no effect on the analog signal. The lower impedance shielded Toroidal transformer, as well as customized components and unique Marantz HDAM modules care for powerful, dynamic and detailed original Marantz sound. In short, the new PM6006 is a new star with excellent genes.
- Integrated current feedback amplifier with 2x 45W / 8 ohm rms. Generates wide bandwidth sound and enough power for medium size rooms
- Digital Inputs (2x opt. / 1x coax.), for extended connectivity and high-resolution audio support (192kHz / 24bit PCM)
- High-quality DAC CS4398 and Marantz HDAM SA2
- Fully shielded DAC Unit; copper screws; rigid feet eliminate interference, for purity of sound
- Gold-plated inputs/outputs incl. Phono (MM) input
- Marantz proprietary HDAM-SA3 circuits
- Toroidal transformer and high-quality customized components
- High-quality speaker terminals (A / B switchable)
- Perfectly matching CD6006 CD player and NA6005 Network Audio Player
- What's in the Box:
- Marantz PM6006
- Remote w/ battery
- AC cord
- Dimensions: 17.32"w x 4.13"h x 15.57"d
- Weight: 16.7 lbs