This ultra-high quality dedicated headphone amplifier creates simply amazing sound because it uses Current Feedback amplification technologies from Marantz’s high-end Premium 11 Series. Headphones have always added extra intensity to music. Now, with the Marantz HD-DAC1, that intensity reaches new climactic heights. This completely new product category comes with a new design, but as always with the unmistakable Marantz family resemblance.
The powerful HD-DAC1 can drive audiophile high-impedance headphones up to 600 ohm - with complete MODE ease. All thanks to its three-level gain control, Marantz HDAM-SA2 modules, a high current audiophile DAC (CS4398), and its Premium Quality fixed and variable RCA outputs. It is so powerful it not only drives headphones; you can also directly connect it to your Hi-Fi integrated amplifier or to a pair of active speakers or power amps. It’s also highly connectable.
- Optical and coaxial digital inputs as well as a USB-B port enable you to stream music directly from your PC or MAC
- iDevices can also be connected via the USB port on the front
- Includes analog input for increased connectivity
- Extended isolation around the USB-B input eliminates the chance of a high frequency noise being generated by the computer when entering the HD-DAC1
- Includes a Jitter Remover and Dual Clock for extreme accuracy
- Info on volume, input, resolution, etc. is shown on the stylish Marantz Porthole Display
- Solid aluminum front is supported by a double layer bottom plate and retro-style side panels