Engineered to the highest Marantz purist audiophile standards, the HD-AMP1 digital integrated amplifier features the latest digital audio technologies that extract the utmost fidelity from the widest range of audio sources.
Equipped with multiple digital inputs—2 optical, 1 coaxial, and 2 USB ports—the HD-AMP1 seamlessly decodes the latest generation lossless high resolution audio file types (WAV, AIFF, ALAC, FLAC at up to 24-bit/192-kHz resolution) and plays MP3, WMA, and AAC tracks.
The rear panel USB-B port features advanced noise isolation so you can connect your PC or Mac and stream even higher resolution files—up to 32-bit/384-kHz. The HD-AMP1 is equipped with a reference-grade ESS SABRE DAC and dual master clock crystals for the widest bandwidth, highest dynamic range, and lowest distortion. The HD-AMP1 can also play your favorite DSD hi-res audio tracks—including 2.6/5.2/11.2-MHz.
This powerful amplifier features cool-running high resolution Class D technology and boasts wide dynamic range, extended frequency response and high current capability. The HD-AMP1 is fully rated to drive low-impedance 4 ohm speakers—with 35 watts per channel into 8 ohms and 70 watts per channel into 4 ohms.
Throughout the HD-AMP1, there are three circuit blocks that feature Marantz's exclusive HDAM-SA2 technologies—including the analog front end and D/A converter I/V block, as well as the dedicated headphone amplifier block, which has its own volume control and features three selectable gain levels to handle the widest range of headphone impedances. In addition to the digital inputs, there are two analog inputs and a subwoofer output.
For compatibility with the widest range of speaker cable terminations, the HD-AMP1 features Marantz's premium SPKT-1 connectors.
AUTHORIZED DEALER - FULL WARRANTY
- Compact Integrated Amplifier with digital and analog inputs
- Marantz Current Feedback technology for detailed, natural sound
- Exclusive Marantz HDAM-SA2 technology
- Marantz Musical Digital Filtering with proprietary DSP filtering and 2 filter options
- Plays lossless WAV, AIFF, ALAC, FLAC file types, up to 24-bit/192-kHz via digital inputs
- Plays lossless WAV, AIFF, ALAC, FLAC file types up to 32-bit/384-kHz via rear USB
- Plays 2.6/5.2/11.2-MHz DSD files via rear USB
- Plays WMA, MP3, AAC tracks
- 2 optical and 1 coaxial digital inputs
- USB-A front panel port and USB-B rear panel port
- USB-B block features advanced noise isolation
- Reference grade ESS SABRE 32-bit/384-kHz DAC
- Dual master clock crystals
- Headphone amplifier with HDAM-SA2 and 3 gain/impedance choices
- 2 Analog inputs
- iDevice and USB drive connectivity
- Auto iDevice recharge via front USB
- Marantz SPKT-1 premium speaker connectors
- Elegant black chassis with brushed aluminum front panel and wood-tone side panels and exclusive Marantz 2-line porthole display with 3 dimming levels and off
- What's in the Box:
- Marantz HD-AMP1
- Quick Start Guide
- CD-ROM (Owner's Manual)
- Safety Instructions
- Power Cord
- Remote Control with Batteries
- USB Cable
60-Day Money-Back Guarantee
We want you to love every item you purchase from SKY by Gramophone. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return items that are complete and like-new for any reason within 60 days. You may choose an exchange or a refund for the full amount of the items you purchased*. Refunds must be issued to the same credit card, debit card, gift certificate, or other form of payment used in the original transaction.
SKY by Gamophone is an authorized dealer for all products we carry, which means manufacturer warranties are valid on every product purchased from us.
*Restocking fees apply for furniture, as well as for products without original packaging, missing accessories, and not in new or like-new condition.
FREE U.S. SHIPPING