HomeWorks® Wallbox Power Modules (WPM) control six independent zones of lighting and fit in a 4-gang wallbox. The WPMs are designed to be placed in closets, equipment rooms, and other locations in the home where it is “hidden” from view. Homeowners use system keypads to control the WPM.
- Provides a cost-effective dimming solution to jobs with lower wattage loads
- Reduces overall job cost by up to 5-20% when less than 96 control zones are required
- Install in yachts, luxury buses, small condominiums, or anywhere space is a premium
- Add remote zones without installing an enclosure
- Input Voltage: 120 V 50/60 Hz
- Regulatory Approvals: UL, CSA, NOM
- Maximum Load: 1920 W/ VA per control unit, 800 W/ VA per zone.
- Minimum Load: 25 W/ VA per zone.
- Environment: Ambient operating temperature: 0 °C to 40 °C, 32 °F to 104 °F Ambient operating humidity: 0-90% humidity, non-condensing. Indoor use only.
- Shipping Weight: 2 lbs. (0.9 kg)
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65. This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov