Provides capability for a zone on a GRAFIK Eye control unit (or other product) to switch a fully loaded circuit of lighting. May be used to switch incandescent, electronic lowvoltage, magnetic low-voltage, HID, fluorescent ballasts, and neon/cold cathode lighting sources. Utilizes Softswitch arcless switching technology. Provides power and switching for one zone. Up to 3 power modules may be wired on a single GRAFIK Eye zone.
- UL® listed
- CSA certified
- NOM certified
- Patented Softswitch technology.
- Two LEDs on front of unit provide diagnostic information
- Control voltage: 120 V~
- Load voltage: 120 – 277 V~
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz, phase-to-neutral
- May be used with GFI/AFCI breaker protected loads.
- Accepts up to two 12 AWG (2.5 mm2) wires.
- 32 to 104 °F (0 to 40 °C). Relative humidity less than
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65. This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov