Home Theater's Secret Weapon
Experience an amazing, premium sound system that features the world’s first sound bar with up-firing center channel for crystal-clear dialogue and a powerful subwoofer that is sure to bring out the goosebumps.
Hear It & Believe It
Immerse yourself in a stunning sound experience with 5.1.3 channels—including the world’s first sound bar with up-firing center channel that lets you hear every piece of dialogue clearly—and 570W for an impressive home theater sound setup.
Optimal Sound in Virtually Any Environment
Room calibration uses spatial awareness technology to measure your room's unique characteristics. It then balances the sound bar audio settings to the environment. It's immersive sound with a sweet spot, heard as it was meant to be — naturally and accurately.
- Dolby Atmos: Yes
- DTS:X: Yes
- IMAX Enhanced: Yes
- High Resolution Audio: Up to 24bit/96kHz
- 24-bit Upsampling: Yes
- 4K Passthrough (HDCP 2.3): Yes
- Wireless Surround Sound Ready: Yes
- Bluetooth Streaming: Yes (5.0)
- Meridian Audio Technology: Yes
- Works with the Google Assistant: Yes
- USB Playback: Yes
- Dolby Vision & HDR10 Passthrough: Yes
- HDMI eARC: Yes
- AI Room Calibration: Yes
- Sound Bar Mode Control: Yes
- Channels: 5.1.3 ch
- Total Power: 570W
- Number of Speaker Units: 11
- Front (Left / Right): 45W x 2
- Center: 40W
- Surround (Side): 45W x 2
- Front Height (Left / Right): 45W x 2
- Front Height (Center:) 40W
- Subwoofer: 220W(Wireless)
- Bluetooth: 5.0
- HDMI In / Out: 1 / 1
- Soundbar Power Consumption: 78W
- Soundbar Standby Power Consumption: 0.5W ↓
- Subwoofer Power Consumption: 40W
- Subwoofer Standby Power Consumption: 0.5W ↓
- TV Matching: 55 ~ 65 inch
- Sound Bar (WxHxD): 47.2" x 2.5" x 5.3"
- Subwoofer (WxHxD): 7.9" x 15.9" x 15.9"
- Soundbar Net Weight: 11.1 lbs
- Subwoofer Net Weight: 22.1 lbs
- Carton Size (WxHxD): 51" x 22.6" x 10.3"
- Shipping Weight: 45.9 lbs
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65. This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov