Klipsch Reference CDT-5800-C II in-ceiling speaker is an important speaker because of the demand for integrated whole-house audio systems. CDT-5800-C II is a high-performing in-ceiling loudspeaker with a low-profile SlimTrim™ magnetic grille.
AUTHORIZED DEALER - FULL WARRANTY
- 1 "titanium tweeter
- 8" Cerametallic™ woofer
- Horn-loaded technology
- Controlled Dispersion Technology®
- Treble and midbass attenuation switches
- Frequency Response: 49Hz - 23kHz +/-3dB
- Sensitivity: 95dB @ 2.83V / 1m
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms compatible
- Crossover Frequency: 2230Hz
- Power Handling: 50W RMS / 200W peak
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 100W
- High Frequency Driver: 1" titanium diaphragm compression driver mated to a swiveling 100º round Tractrix® Horn
- Low Frequency Driver: 8" pivoting Cerametallic™ cone woofer
- Enclosure Material: ABS / infinite baffle, front flush w/ wall
- Wire Gauge Accomodated: 12 ga
- Diameter: 11"
- Cutout Dimensions: 9.8"
- Mounting Depth: 5.4"
- Weight: 7.4 lbs
- Finish: white paintable frame and grille
- Installation Kit: IK-800-C (sold separately)
- Fire Rated Enclosure: ME-800-C (sold separately)
- Built From: 2012
60-Day Money-Back Guarantee
We want you to love every item you purchase from SKY by Gramophone. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return items that are complete and like-new for any reason within 60 days. You may choose an exchange or a refund for the full amount of the items you purchased*. Refunds must be issued to the same credit card, debit card, gift certificate, or other form of payment used in the original transaction.
SKY by Gamophone is an authorized dealer for all products we carry, which means manufacturer warranties are valid on every product purchased from us.
*Restocking fees apply for furniture, as well as for products without original packaging, missing accessories, and not in new or like-new condition.
FREE U.S. SHIPPING