Free standard shipping on all orders within the continental US.
Klipsch Reference CDT-2800-C II in-ceiling speaker is an important speaker because of the demand for integrated whole-house audio systems. CDT-2800-C II is a high-performing in-ceiling loudspeaker with a low-profile SlimTrim™ magnetic grille.
- 1" silk dome tweeter mated to a swiveling 100º round Tractrix® Horn
- 8" polypropylene cone woofer
- Updated w/ new low-profile design
- Sure-grip mounting dogs
- Compatible w/ Klipsch IK-800-C install kit
- Compatible w/ Klipsch ME-800-C fire-rated speaker enclosure
- Sold individually
- Frequency Response: 65Hz - 20kHz+/-3dB
- Sensitivity: 93dB @ 2.83V / 1m
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms compatible
- Crossover Frequency: 2177Hz
- Power Handling: 50w RMS / 200w peak
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 100w
- High Frequency Driver: 1" silk dome tweeter mated to a swiveling 100º round Tractrix® horn
- Low Frequency Driver: 8" pivoting polypropylene cone woofer
- Enclosure Material: ABS / infinite baffle, front flush w/ wall
- Wire Gauge Accomodated: 12 ga
- Diameter: 11"
- Cutout Dimensions: 9.8"
- Mounting Depth: 5.4"
- Weight: 7.1 lbs
- Finish: white paintable frame and grille
- Installation Kit: IK-800-C (sold separately)
- Fire Rated Enclosure: ME-800-C (sold separately)
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65. This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov