The R-110SW Reference Powered Subwoofer from Klipsch is ideal for high performance systems. It provides clean, deep bass, letting you hear and feel your music and movies.
AUTHORIZED DEALER - FULL WARRANTY
- 10" spun-copper Cerametallic woofer
- All-digital amplifier delivers 450 watts of dynamic power
- Front-firing slot port with exclusive internal flare technology.
- L/R line-level/LFE RCA inputs for compatibility with most receivers
- For a simple wireless connection, add an optional Klipsch WA-2 Wireless Subwoofer Kit
- Brushed black polymer veneer cabinet with satin-painted plinth
- Frequency Response: 27Hz - 125Hz
- Maximum Acoustic Output: 114dB
- Amplifier: all digital
- Amplifier Power: 200w / 450w
- Drive Components: 10" long-throw copper spun Cerametallic™, front-firing woofer
- Front-Mounted LED Power Indicator: lets you know at a glance when the system is on or off
- Enclosure Material: MDF
- Strong, Flexible, Removable Grille: adds a rich, refined look that is acoustically transparent.
- Features: gain, lowpass, phase, auto power
- Phase: switchable 0 - 180 degrees
- Enclosure Type: bass reflex
- Inputs: L / R line level / LFE RCA jacks, wireless WA-2 port
- Dimensions: 16.3"h x 14.75"w x 15.8"d
- Weight: 39.25 lbs
- Finish: brushed black polymer veneer
60-Day Money-Back Guarantee
We want you to love every item you purchase from SKY by Gramophone. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return items that are complete and like-new for any reason within 60 days. You may choose an exchange or a refund for the full amount of the items you purchased*. Refunds must be issued to the same credit card, debit card, gift certificate, or other form of payment used in the original transaction.
SKY by Gamophone is an authorized dealer for all products we carry, which means manufacturer warranties are valid on every product purchased from us.
*Restocking fees apply for furniture, as well as for products without original packaging, missing accessories, and not in new or like-new condition.
FREE U.S. SHIPPING