The Klipsch KL-525-THX Bookshelf Speaker was designed with the same research and development used to create Klipsch's professional cinema systems. KL-525-THX produces real theater-style sound in the comforts of your home. While using KL-525-THX, you will feel the passion the filmmakers intended for you to hear during the movie.
KL-525-THX is a THX® Ultra2 certified loudspeaker designed primarily for front left-, center-, and right-channel reproduction in high-performance home theaters. It can also be used for surround channels, however, and is equally suitable for combination home theater / music systems demanding superb sound and high output capability. Its sealed enclosure facilitates installation in custom cabinetry, and has back-panel threaded inserts compatible with OmniMount® 60.0 Series wall / ceiling brackets.
AUTHORIZED DEALER - FULL WARRANTY
- Sealed enclosure
- Dual 5.25" cerametallic woofers
- Top-of-the-line internal wiring
- 1" titanium diaphragm compression driver coupled to a 6 x 10" Tractrix horn
- Smaller of the two LCR speakers in the Ultra2 family
- Same dado and rabbet construction used in Klipsch professional speakers
- Cabinet integrity in suspended applications
- Omni-mount suspension points make wall or ceiling mounting easy using standard hardware
- Part of the THX® Ultra2 family
- Galaxy black finish with an aluminum fascia
- Great for live concerts and action packed movies
- Sold individually
- What's in the Box:
- Klipsch KL-525-THX bookshelf speaker
- Cloth grille (installed)
- Self-adhesive rubber feet (4)
- Owner's Manual
- Spec Sheet
- Frequency Response: 80Hz - 20kHz ± 3dB
- Sensitivity: 94dB @ 2.83 volts / 1 meter
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms compatible
- HF Crossover: 1500Hz
- Power Handling: 100w maximum continuous (400w peak)
- Enclosure Type: sealed
- Enclosure Material: medium density fiberboard construction (MDF)
- Tweeter: 1" magnetically shielded, titanium dome compression driver w/ 9.6 oz ceramic magnet structure
- High Frequency Horn: 10" x 6" rectangular 90º x 60º Tractrix® Horn
- Woofer: two 5.25" magnetically shielded, Cerametallic™ cone, cast aluminum frame drivers
- Input Connections: two sets of binding post speaker terminals (connected via brass strap jumpers)
- Dimensions: 12.75"h x 16"w x 12.5"d
- Weight: 32 lbs
- Finish: galaxy black cabinet w/ black anodized aluminum fascia
- Mounting: 4-bolt pattern 1/4"-20 thread
60-Day Money-Back Guarantee
We want you to love every item you purchase from SKY by Gramophone. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return items that are complete and like-new for any reason within 60 days. You may choose an exchange or a refund for the full amount of the items you purchased*. Refunds must be issued to the same credit card, debit card, gift certificate, or other form of payment used in the original transaction.
SKY by Gamophone is an authorized dealer for all products we carry, which means manufacturer warranties are valid on every product purchased from us.
*Restocking fees apply for furniture, as well as for products without original packaging, missing accessories, and not in new or like-new condition.
FREE U.S. SHIPPING