Massive Sound. All Day Long.
"Own the party. From backyard barbecues to weekend road trips, JBL Boombox 2 brings it with monstrous bass, bold design and an incredible 24 hours of playtime. IPX7 waterproof and portable, this powerful speaker pumps out a massive sound all day and all night. Plus, you can connect other JBL PartyBoost-compatible speakers to turn the party up. JBL Boombox 2 keeps your friends dancing and its built-in power bank keeps your devices charged. So you can groove from dusk till dawn and keep going strong!"
This bundle includes a deluxe gSport hard-shelled case for transporting your JBL Boombox 2.
- The loudest JBL boombox ever – Turn it up. Way up. Get the loudest, most massive JBL Signature Pro Sound on our most powerful portable speaker, the JBL Boombox 2.
- Monstrous bass you can feel – Dance parties thrive on bass, so let your friends feel it. JBL Boombox 2 pumps out powerful, deep bass just like your favorite JBL powered club.
- Keep the party going with 24 hours of playtime – The fun doesn't have to stop. Packed with an incredible 24 hours of battery life, JBL Boombox 2 lets you party all day and all night.
- Transducers woofer: 2 x 106mm (4"), tweeter 2 x 20mm (0.75")
- Rated output power: 2x40 W RMS (AC mode) 2x30W RMS (battery mode)
- Power input: 24V / 4.2A
- Frequency response: 50 Hz - 20 kHz
- Signal-to-noise ratio: > 80 dB
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 19.1" x 7.9" x 10.1'
- Weight: 13 Ibs
- Battery type: Li-ion polymer 72.6 Wh (equivalent to 7.26 V/ 10,000 mAh)
- Battery charge time: 6.5 hours (24 V / 4.2 A)
- Music playtime: up to 24 hours (dependent on volume level and audio content)
- USB charge out: 5 V / 2.0 A (maximum)
- Bluetooth® version: 5.1
- Bluetooth® profile: A2DP 1.3, AVRCP 1.6
- Bluetooth® transmitter frequency range: 2.402 GHz – 2.480 GHz
- Bluetooth® transmitter power: ≤ 10 dBm (EIRP)
- Bluetooth® transmitter modulation: GFSK, π/4 DQPSK, 8DPSK
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65. This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov