Free standard shipping on all orders within the continental US.
HiFiMan Musical Amplifier Card uses a different architecture from the mainstream amp and buffer design and uses a fully discrete component design. The linear circuit and high bias voltage design allows you to experience music to the fullest extent.
- All-new card is the first completely optimized and fully discrete component designed for a portable player
- Discrete amplifier card has the advantage of breaking free from the limits of an op-amp design to feature a better listening experience
- Higher end performance
- Fine-tuned amplifier card due to long-term trial and adjustment period
- Silky vacuum tube style - a solid ground for classical music, vocals, jazz, and small chamber orchestra
- Circuit design w/ details and precision
- Frequency Response: 5Hz - 28KHz
- THD: <0.03%
- SNR(A): 104dB
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65. This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov