Listen is a premium headphone from Focal, targeted at the mobile user. The closed-back design and large chrome-plated ear cups provide excellent isolation from outside noise while offering high-quality acoustic performance—even on a busy city street or in a subway car.
At the core of its acoustic quality is the innovative, large driver made of Mylar and Titanium. For optimal performance, a Mylar sheet is used on the driver, while a Titanium coating is applied to the dome only. Listen’s exclusive diaphragm technology creates its outstanding sound quality, while its high dynamic, deep and controlled bass, and overall tonal balance make it unique in its class of headphones. The thick thermo-sensitive memory foam and soft-touch headband provide optimum comfort and weight distribution.
Focal’s Listen offer users a lightweight, comfortable pair of headphones for individuals on the go. With their noise-isolating design, built-in multifunction remote, and omnidirectional microphone, they are ideal for traveling, taking a conference call in private, or hours of intense listening.
- Headphone Type: Closed-Back Over-Ear
- Impedance: 32 Ohms
- Sensitivity: 122dB SPL / 1kHz - / 1Vrms
- THD: <0.4% @ 1kHz / 100dB SPL
- Frequency Response: 15Hz - 22kHz
- Driver: 137⁄64“ (40mm) Mylar/Titanium
- Weight: 1.75lb (0.79kg)
- Cable: 4.6ft (1.4m) OFC Cable with Built-in Remote and Omnidirectional Microphone
- Connector: 09/64“ (3.5mm) Jack 4 Connectors
- Product Dimensions: 8.25” x 9.5” x 4.25” (239 x 212 x 111mm)
- Shipping Weight: 10.15lbs (4.60kg)
- Warranty: 2-Year Warranty on Headphones; 1-Year Warranty on Cable
- What's in the Box:
- Soft Carrying Bag
- Listen Headphones
- Airline Adapter
- 1.4m Straight Cable w/Call Management
- Owner's Manual
- Warranty Guide