Chora 826 is the flagship model from the Chora range of loudspeakers. Combining performance, dynamics and precision, this 3-way loudspeaker is the high-fidelity model by excellence that will delight music lovers. With its tilted stand, the Time Alignment enables a better soundstage that is more focused on the listener.
- High-fidelity 3-way loudspeaker providing precise, dynamic sound
- New speaker drivers with Slatefiber cone developed and manufactured in France by Focal
- Time Alignment thanks to the tilted stand: better soundstage
- Sleek, modern design
- Drivers 2 x 61/2" (16.5cm) Slatefiber Woofer, 6 1/2" (16.5cm) Slatefiber Midrange, 1" (25mm) TNF Al/Mg inverted dome tweeter
- Sensitivity (2,83V/1m) 91dB
- Frequency response (±3 dB) 48Hz-28kHz
- Nominal impedance 8Ω
- Recommended amplifier power 40/250W
- Crossover frequency 270Hz - 2.700Hz
- Dimensions (HxWxD) 411/2x117/8x151/4"
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65. This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov