The Aria CC 900 2-way center loudspeaker can be easily combined with the front loudspeakers of the range. The CC 900 was developed with particular attention to timber matching in order to obtain sonic coherence and homogeneity for all kinds of configurations.
PORON SUSPENSION FOR SOFT TREBLE
For the TNF tweeter, we have brought two major evolutions to our aluminum/magnesium tweeter. The suspension between the dome and its bracket uses Poron, a material with shape memory. This suspension method is directly derived from the famous Utopia Beryllium tweeter, making it possible to reduce distortion by a factor of three in the 2-3kHz range, where the human ear has very great sensitivity.
FLAX CONE, SO ORIGINAL
The flax cones are made in France exclusively by Focal since 2013. With their original design, the cone are entirely oriented towards acoustic performance. They are made of high quality flax fiber enclosed by two thin layers of glass fiber. Flax cones are characterized by their natural sound, with low coloration, their richness of reproduction in the midrange register and their tighter bass.
- TNF tweeter with Poron suspension
- Urethane tweeter plate with waveguide
- 2 x Flax bass - midrange cones
- Ultra-rigid MDF construction
- Type: Two-way bass-reflex center loudspeaker
- Speaker drivers
- Two 6 1/2" (16.5cm) Flax bass - midrange
- 1" (25mm) Al/Mg TNF inverted dome tweeter
- Frequency response (+/- 3dB): 57Hz - 28kHz
- Low frequency point - 6 dB: 50Hz
- Sensitivity (2.83V / 1m): 91dB
- Nominal impedance: 8Ω
- Minimum impedance: 4.3Ω
- Recommended amplifier power: 40 - 200W
- Crossover frequency: 2800Hz
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 77/8x2063/64x95/8" (200x533x245mm)
- Weight: 23lbs (10.5kg)
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65. This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov