Chora 826-D is the reference Home Cinema loudspeaker from the Chora line. Combining front channels and vertical dimension, it immerses you in a 3D Home Cinema experience! The full-range speaker driver located on the top of the loudspeaker uses sound wave reflection on the ceiling to reproduce the Dolby Atmos® effect. Its highly directional baffle also allows the spectator to accurately locate Dolby Atmos® effects, as though you had loudspeakers built into the ceiling!
- 3-way floorstanding loudspeaker, Dolby Atmos® compatible
- Full-range speaker driver with directional baffle
- Slatefiber technology: a dynamic, rich and ultra-balanced sound
- Speaker drivers 2x61/2" (16.5cm) Slatefiber Woofer,61/2" (16.5cm) Slatefiber Midrange,1" (25mm) TNF Al/Mg inverted,51/8” (13cm) full-range speaker driver.
- Sensitivity (2,83V/1m) 91dB
- Frequency response (±3 dB) 48Hz-28kHz
- Low frequency point (-6 dB) 39Hz
- Nominal impedance 8Ω
- Recommended amplifier power 40/250W
- Crossover frequency 270Hz - 2,700Hz
- Dimensions (HxWxD) 417/16"x1115/16x151/4
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65. This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov