The Prime Vision ISF Series by EPV Screens is a new series that brings reference quality to your installations with a minimal turnaround time and at a cost that will increase your profit without sacrificing quality.
The screen’s design features ISF certified projection material on a 2.4” aluminum, hand-wrapped velveteen frame. The ChromaWhite ISF front projection screen material is ISF Certified to provide top-tier performance. It gives accurate color rendition that exceeds the requirements of videophile purists as well as the industry’s most discriminating integrators. The ChromaWhite ISF material has a 1.25 Gain reflectivity level in addition to a very wide viewing angle. It is crafted specifically for environments that have controlled lighting such as dedicated home theaters and media rooms.
- ChromaWhite ISF tensioned matte white material with 1.25 Gain
- Wide 180° Viewing angle with diffusion uniformity reflects a bright image across the entire surface for superior off-axis performance
- Black-backing eliminates light penetration for added brightness
- 4K/8K Ultra HD, HDR Ready
- Certified by the Imaging Science Foundation (ISF) for accurate color points, dynamic range, and color temperature
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Design and Installation
- Fixed-frame tensioned projection screen
- Lightweight Aluminum split-frame design for cost-effective transport and easy room access
- Easy to assemble and install in minutes
- Sliding wall mount brackets are horizontally adjustable
- Hand-wrapped velveteen on (2.4-inch thick) aluminum framework
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65. This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov