The Denon PMA-150H integrated network amplifier lets you enjoy crisp, powerful, digitally amplified sound to your favorite loudspeakers or headphones with detailed musical accuracy — all from one compact chassis. It combines Hi-Fi performance with Wi-Fi connectivity, and features next-generation Direct Digital Feedback Amplification (DDFA), making the PMA-150H a fully digital processing amplifier. At 70W (4 Ohms) per channel, the PMA-150H supplies plenty of power to drive your speakers for optimal sound. It’s Hi-Res audio compatible and features digital inputs, USB-DAC and voice control capabilities via Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant. And with HEOS Built-in, you can enjoy online music streaming from services like Spotify, Pandora, TIDAL and more.
- Every electrical component in the PMA-150H was carefully selected and custom-designed by Denon sound engineers to fine-tune audio performance and meet the highest quality standards.
- Advanced AL32 Processing Plus is the latest in analog waveform reproduction technology from Denon.
- Through HEOS Built-in, this amplifier decodes Hi-Res audio ALAC, FLAC and WAV lossless files up to 192kHz/24-bit, as well as DSD 2.8MHz and 5.6MHz tracks
- For exceptional audio fidelity, the PMA-150H is equipped with a dedicated headphone amplifier
- Output power 4 Ohm (1 kHz, T.H.D. 0.7%): 70W
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.004 %
- Maximum Dimensions (W x D x H) in inches: 11 x 12.6 x 4.1
- Weight in LBS: 10.6 lbs
- Low Noise OELD display
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65. This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov