Denon HEOS Sound Bar delivers exceptional performance to enhance the sound from a TV or Blu-ray player, while retaining the elegance of a slimline sound bar - and the ability to act as an audio streaming solution. Soon the sound bar will be controllable with Alexa voice commands.
Whether you place it on a sideboard or mount it on your wall, the HEOS Bar lets you experience thrilling HD home cinema and sensational music streaming. Break the sound barriers and get the room filling sound your TV deserves. The HEOS Bar delivers exceptional performance with state of the art signal processing, amplification and 9 high-performance drivers. The soundbar is an excellent upgrade for even the largest screens. Four 4K-compatible HDMIs let you use the HEOS Bar even with multi-source AV set-ups, while HEOS integration allows you to enjoy all your music wirelessly.
- Left, right, and center speaker built-in with virtual surround capability
- Perfect sound made simple - setup and operation are a breeze
- Multi-room sound
- App and streaming services
- Amazing sound quality
- Easy setup
- Control all your sound via the HEOS app
- Can command the HEOS Bar with your tv remote
- Get the amazing HEOS experience - connect any HEOS device you like
- Stream song to any room or play the same music in all rooms
- Share your favorite tunes via Bluetooth®
- Will match your style, your room, and your TV
- Encounter 4K Ultra HD - latest HDMI standards
- Play your personal music collection throughout the whole HEOS system
- HEOS bar supports all major streaming formats
- All the great music services are fully integrated
- HDMI Inputs (4) and HDMI Output: supports 4K UHD w/ Audio Return Channel (ARC), allows single wire connection to TV
- Auxiliary Analog Line Input: 3.5mm analog line input jack for connection to an analog music source
- IR Remote Learning: can control HEOS Bar w/ TV remote; built-in IR repeater in case the HEOS Bar hides the TV's IR sensor
- Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master, Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus, DTS Decoding: supports the most popular surround sound formats including high-res lossless versions from Dolby and DTS
- 3.0 Speaker System: with a dedicated channel for optimum dialogue clarity
- Class D Amplification: 6 channels of high-efficiency, cool-running Class D digital amplification delivers pristine sound, wide dynamic range, and low distortion
- Wireless Connection: supports the latest 802.11 networks (including dual band "N", "AC") for the most reliable network connection
- Wired Connection: connect to your home or office LAN system via the RJ-45 wired LAN port
- Power Supply: 100 - 240 volts AC, 50 / 60Hz
- Controls / Indicators: volume up / down, mute, mute LED indicator
- Multiple Language Support: English, French, and Spanish
- Product Finish: black
- What's in the Box: HEOS Bar, Quick Start Guide, HDMI cable, optical cable, 3.5mm setup cable, power cords, ethernet cable, set of extension feet, remote control
- Dimensions on the shelf: 2 7/8"h x 43 3/8"w x 5 7/8"d
- Weight: 10.58 lbs
60-Day Money-Back Guarantee
We want you to love every item you purchase from SKY by Gramophone. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return items that are complete and like-new for any reason within 60 days. You may choose an exchange or a refund for the full amount of the items you purchased*. Refunds must be issued to the same credit card, debit card, gift certificate, or other form of payment used in the original transaction.
SKY by Gramophone is an authorized dealer for all products we carry, which means manufacturer warranties are valid on every product purchased from us.
In the unlikely event a television arrives damaged, we require notification of damages within 24 hours of receipt of the unit.
*Restocking fees apply for furniture and televisions, as well as for products without original packaging, missing accessories, and not in new or like-new condition.