Free standard shipping on all orders within the continental US.
Now's the time to put your vinyl records back into your listening rotation. DP-29F includes a built-in RIAA phono equalizer to hook it up to your system through a standard analog connection.
- Precision manufactured w/ rigid die-cast aluminum to produce uniform inertial mass for perfectly stable turntable rotation, an essential component of high fidelity sound during playback
- Employs an automated system that starts playing the record w/ the single touch of a button and finishes play at the end of the record by returning the tone arm to its original position and stopping turntable rotation
- Manual lifter mechanism allows you to place the needle on the record wherever you want, so you can skip to a song in the middle of a side
- Built-in phono equalizer to connect the unit to an integrated amp that does not have its own equalizer
- Powered by a DC servo motor and belt drive system and operated at the 33-1/3 or 45 RPM speed
- Comes w/ an MM cartridge
- Two-year warranty
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65. This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov