Denon AVR-X6300H features Dolby Atmos, DTS:X™, and Auro 3D surround decoding and is the first Denon AV receiver with 11 channels of amplification built-in.
Ready for the future of home cinema sound and vision, AVR-X6300H’s advanced video section is fully compatible with the latest HDMI 2.0a and HDCP 2.2 specifications on all 8 HDMI inputs, with support for 4K Ultra HD 60Hz video, 4:4:4 Pure Color sub-sampling, High Dynamic Range (HDR), 21:9 video, 3D, and BT.2020 pass-through support. That means it’s ready for 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray disc players, set-top boxes and other 4K Ultra HD sources, and it can also upscale standard and high definition analog and digital video content to 4K Ultra HD, making the most of legacy sources.
Full wireless connectivity is provided via both Wi-Fi and Bluetooth®, Apple Airplay is supported for music streaming, and built-in HEOS technology allows AVR-X6300H to become the heart of a whole-house wireless multi-room music network. HEOS lets you to enjoy your favorite music anywhere and everywhere around your home, meaning you can explore, browse, and play music from your own music library, from online streaming music services, and from thousands of Internet radio stations using "HEOS" app. It’s all controlled from the free “HEOS” app, available for smartphones and tablets, and high resolution audio formats are fully supported for incredible fidelity.
Built using all of Denon’s audio expertise, the powerful 11-channel amplifier section features custom made discrete monolithic amplifiers with DHCT (Denon High Current Transistors), with each channel of identical design, and rated at 140 watts per channel (8 ohms, THD0.05%, 20Hz~20kHz). The high current design means AVR-X6300H has no problem with difficult speaker loads: it can even drive lower impedance 4 ohm speakers on all channels. All major functions of this amazing receiver can be controlled using the latest "Denon 2016 AVR Remote" app, available free from the Apple app store, GooglePlay and the Amazon appstore for your smartphone or tablet.
AUTHORIZED DEALER - FULL WARRANTY
- 11.2 channel AV Receiver w/ 140w per channel
- 11.2 channel processing and 11.2 channel pre-outs
- Built-in Wi-Fi w/ 2.4GHz / 5GHz dual band support and Bluetooth
- Dolby Atmos and DTS:X up to 7.1.4 setup (w/ additional 2ch amplifier)
- 4K / 60 Hz full-rate pass-through and 4:4:4 color resolution, HDR, BT.2020
- Advanced video processing w/ analog to HDMI conversion and full rate 4K scaling
- 8 HDMI inputs (incl. 1 front) and 3 HDMI outputs (2 main + zone out) w/ full HDCP 2.2 support
- HEOS wireless multi-room audio technology
- AirPlay, Bluetooth, Internet Radio, Spotify Connect, Pandora, SiriusXM, Napster, Amazon Music, TIDAL, Deezer, Network Audio Streaming
- DSD (2.8 / 5.6MHz), FLAC, ALAC and WAV support
- Audyssey MultEQ XT32 w/ SubEQ, LFC, dynamic volume, dynamic EQ
- Full 3D sound options without the need of external amplification
- Front panel USB input
- What's in the Box:
- Quick Start Guide
- Power cord
- FM indoor antenna
- AM loop antenna
- Sound calibration microphone and stand
- Remote control (w/ batteries)
- External antennas for Bluetooth / wireless connectivity
- Dimensions: 17.1” x 6.6” x 15.1”
- Weight: 31.1 lbs
60-Day Money-Back Guarantee
We want you to love every item you purchase from SKY by Gramophone. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return items that are complete and like-new for any reason within 60 days. You may choose an exchange or a refund for the full amount of the items you purchased*. Refunds must be issued to the same credit card, debit card, gift certificate, or other form of payment used in the original transaction.
SKY by Gamophone is an authorized dealer for all products we carry, which means manufacturer warranties are valid on every product purchased from us.
*Restocking fees apply for furniture, as well as for products without original packaging, missing accessories, and not in new or like-new condition.
FREE U.S. SHIPPING