Denon C-160W wireless sport headphone can inspire you to greater efforts in your daily run or workout, or simply make the commute more tolerable - and with the combination of a design built for comfort, durability and superb sound, plus the convenience of wire-free Bluetooth connection to your phone or personal music player, the AH-C160W is designed to give you the freedom to move with the music.
The sleek design of the AH-C160W uses unique Earhook technology, developed with a leading hearing aid specialist, to keep the earpieces in place - even during heavy workouts or when running. Three sizes of ring give the best fit for the ears, ensuring pure music playback and excluding noise.
- High-quality 11.5mm drivers w/ digital signal processing
- Bluetooth® Class 1 connectivity for tangle-free use and reliable connection
- Clear Voice Capture noise reduction for phone calls, plus voice prompts
- Earhook technology and a choice of eartips for comfort and a secure fit
- Tough construction for life on the move
- Sweat and moisture protection for long-term durability
- Integrated control buttons
- Clear talk
- Comfortable fit
- Driver: 11.5mm
- Driver Type: dynamic
- Max SPL: 100dBA
- Frequency Response: 5 - 22,000Hz
- Compatible Standards: Bluetooth ver 4.1
- Transmit Power Class: Class1
- Weight: 23g
60-Day Money-Back Guarantee
We want you to love every item you purchase from SKY by Gramophone. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return items that are complete and like-new for any reason within 60 days. You may choose an exchange or a refund for the full amount of the items you purchased*. Refunds must be issued to the same credit card, debit card, gift certificate, or other form of payment used in the original transaction.
SKY by Gramophone is an authorized dealer for all products we carry, which means manufacturer warranties are valid on every product purchased from us.
In the unlikely event a television arrives damaged, we require notification of damages within 24 hours of receipt of the unit.
*Restocking fees apply for furniture and televisions, as well as for products without original packaging, missing accessories, and not in new or like-new condition.