X Power is high quality amplifier, with switchable stereo (100 Watts per channel) or mono (181 Watts per channel) modes providing huge amounts of power. The X Power uses an oversized power supply, which allows it to be incredibly dynamic and responsive to even the most challenging inputs.
- Switchable Stereo/Mono Running as a stereo amplifier, X Power outputs 100 Watts per channel but with a simple flick of a switch, it turns into a 181 Watts per channel mono power amplifier, providing improved sound quality and allowing the use of harder to drive loudspeakers.
- Music Sense The X Power features music sense mode. When set to low power standby the X Power detects an incoming signal and automatically and noiselessly switches on the amplifier ready for use. If there is no music detected for an extended period of time it will revert to standby mode.
- Upgradability The X Power includes a port for connecting the PSX-R₂. The addition of this highly regulated off-board power supply not only improves sound quality but increases output power, especially in mono operation.
- High Current Design The X Power includes an expansive and highly adaptive power supply which provides considerable dynamic power in excess of the rated RMS figure, essential to driving difficult loads.
- System Scalability The X Power can be used in multiple scenarios. Most typical would be in a Pre / Power system with Pre₂ DAC or Stream XP₂. Also compatible with integrated amplifiers in bi-amped stereo configuration. The fixed gain structure enables compatibility with any Cyrus amplifier.
- BFA speaker Yes
- Chain output Yes
- PSX-R upgrade port Yes
- MC-BUS Yes
- Analogue RCA Phono 1 pair
- Power Output
- Watts into 6 Ohms 1 x 181 in monobloc operation
- 2 x 100 in stereo operation
- Dimensions (mm)
- Height 73
- Width 215
- Depth 360
- Weight (kg) 8.2
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65. This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov