Our best power amplifier, the Mono X 300 Signature can provide an enormous 319 Watts of power to your speakers (through 6 Ohms). Our Zero Feedback technology means that the sound coming out of the amp is exactly the same as the one going in - just bigger. The amplification processes inside this handcrafted Cyrus chassis have been expertly engineered with complex circuitry making sure that the output is powerful and precise.
Mono X 300 Signature contains a 305VA ultra-low noise transformer and through our expertly engineered circuitry we ensure that nothing is added to the signal as it passes through the amplifier. As music volumes drop, it becomes increasingly important that the only sound being issued from a hi-fi system is the music itself. Our Zero Feedback technology means that in tests, our best power amplifier produces negligible distortion at low volume.
To maintain the precise sound quality Cyrus is known for, but ensure adequate ventilation of our power amps, we've developed a smart cooling system for the Mono X 300 Signature. This system only activates the fan when it's needed - when you're listening at high volumes. When the volume drops or silences are detected, the fan automatically switches off so there's never any unwanted background noise.
- Zero Feedback Topology - Cyrus’s latest generation Zero Feedback Power amplifier brings inherently natural and high resolution musical reproduction. By removing the traditional amplifier ‘global feedback’ loop, sonic improvements are made and our signature sound quality is produced.
- Power - The high current design of the Mono X 300 Signature effortlessly drives even the toughest loudspeaker loads. A 305VA toroidal transformer can provide a huge 319 Watts into 6 ohms which not only produce powerful sound but remains stable throughout.
- Connectivity - Balanced or unbalanced connectivity offer all the connectivity requirements to match up with Cyrus pre amplifiers. High quality bi-wire terminals are provided to allow ideal connectivity to high performance loudspeakers.
- Automation - 12v trigger and RS232 control are provided as standard along with an intelligent signal sense power mode which allows the Mono X 300 Signature to be installed in a variety of setups.
- Advanced Thermal Management - Having so much power inside our die-cast aluminium chassis is not a problem thanks to a twin fan design which has a proprietary signal sensing circuit that run the fans in line with the music level; meaning they will never intrude even on the quietest passages of music.
- BFA speaker Yes
- Chain output Yes
- MC-BUS Yes
- Analogue RCA Phono 1
- XLR Balanced 1
- Trigger RS-232
- Power Output
- Watts into 6 Ohms 319
- Dimensions (mm)
- Height 73
- Width 215
- Depth 360
- Weight (kg) 6.4
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65. This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov