The CD Xt Signature is a dedicated CD transport which produces audiophile sound quality. It is manufactured with a range of performance enhancing techniques and components, including an evolved version of our Servo Evolution technology. Two separate power supplies provide huge reserves of power, which eliminates the need for a PSX-R2. The sound produced by the CD Xt Signature is truly stunning, providing a room filling wide and high soundstage.
- Servo Evolution: The new SE platform is quite different because it is specifically engineered to retrieve data from an audio CD with the fewest errors. To provide the ideal data output for hi-fi, Cyrus controls the whole electro mechanical servo system to provide much better quality audio than has previously been possible with conventional drives.
- Pure Transport Operation: By removing the onboard DAC, the CD Xt Signature works purely as a digital transport. Removing additional circuitry allows the CD Xt Signature to focus purely on data retrieval and a high performance digital output.
- Connectivity: Optical and coaxial outputs provide connectivity to a variety of DAC’s. Our very best digital output stage has been engineered for the CD Xt Signature with signal re-clocking for extremely low jitter.
- Precision Slot Loading Drive: CD Xt Signature features the latest generation of our slot load CD technology. This quiet and low contact mechanism provides myriad benefits to the traditional tray method of loading a CD whilst also de-cluttering the front panel for an improved aesthetic.
- Power Supply: The CD Xt Signature features an over-specified linear power supply which provides isolation for precision parts of the circuit ensuring the most accurate reproduction possible.
- SPDIF optical – 1
- SPDIF coaxial – 1
- MC-BUS – Yes
- Signal Compatibility
- Maximum signal resolution 16-bit/44.1kHz
- Dimensions (mm)
- Height 73
- Width 215
- Depth 360
- Weight (kg) 3.6
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65. This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov