The i7-XR is one of the first wave of products, heralding the new XR series of Cyrus components. The familiar Cyrus precision die-cast case is the same, but everything else has changed. With ground-up engineering inside, an all-new phantom black paint finish, touch-sensitive controls, and a higher resolution display that is customizable for brightness, contrast, and polarity, the high-quality finish of XR makes a strong statement.
- POWER AMPLIFIER - The wideband power amplifier of the i7-XR responds from DC to beyond 100kHz ensuring ruler-flat frequency response and keeping any undesirable phase shifts out of the audio band. With a generous, over-specified power supply the i7-XR power amplifier delivers music with a scale and authority that belies its 52W rating.
- ALL NEW ANALOGUE PREAMPLIFIER - Derived from the new high-end Pre-XR preamplifier, the i7-XR analog preamp features relay input selection and a new high-performance gain stage. This short-path design makes the analog preamplifier extremely transparent. With four analog inputs and phono MM, the i7-XR will cover just about any system requirement for analog connectivity.
- XR DIGITAL PERFORMANCE - The DAC input stage of the i7-XR features a new 2nd generation version of our award-winning QXR DAC, but with an all-new high-speed analog buffer stage. Seven digital filter alignment options are user adjustable to suit the taste of the listener. Input options include USB audio (to 768k sample rate) and DSD to DSD512, 2 x SPDIF digital and 2 x optical digital inputs.
- LOW NOISE PHONO STAGE FOR VINYL - Inheriting many design features of the award-winning Phono Signature, the phono stage in the i7-XR performs at a level way above its class. Featuring low background noise and high dynamic range, the phono stage is a perfect complement for a quality vinyl turntable source.
- 4 x Analogue inputs
- 1 x Phono MM input
- 2 x Optical inputs
- 2 x Coaxial digital inputs
- 1 x Asynchronous USB input
- 1 x Analogue preamplifier out
- 1 x Headphone output
- 2 x 52W into 6 Ω / twin speaker outputs
- Headphone amplifier, 2 x 138mW into 16 Ω (<0.1% THD)
- SPDIF supported formats 16/44.1k – 24/192k
- USB supported formats 16/44.1k – 32/768k
- DSD supported formats up to DSD512
- DOP supported formats up to DOP128
- Custom input naming
- iR14 Remote control included
- Dimensions (H x W x D) – 73 x 215 x 360 mm
- Weight 4.9kg
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65. This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov