MSM1U is based on installer feedback and direct observations of installers in the field. Many new features join FUSION™ favorites like Centerless shift, ControlZone leveling adjustment, and ClickConnect latching.
New benefits included added stability, faster install, improved lateral shift, easier cable management, and enhanced security.
Installer-inspired FUSION fixed mount solves top flat-panel installation problems, offering flexible adjustments for large displays with a low-profile display mounting solution.
- Integrated teardrop design speeds up wall plate installation by allowing pre-installation of the bolts to the wall
- ControlZone leveling for post-installation fine tuning of height and leveling
- Centerless shift provides up to 12.9" of post-installation lateral shift for limitless centering
- Set screws keep the mount rigid, stable and secure throughout the life of the installation
- ClickConnect offers an audible click when the screen safely engages with the mount
- Built-in cable stand provides easy access under the screen
- A full line of accessories can be installed with the mount and the entire unit can be adjusted together
- Multiple installation options for various stud distances
- Exclusive nesting spacers can be stacked to achieve any depth
- Quick-store cords use magnets to easily store and access pull cords
- Improved cable management with new end caps
- Integrated SecurityShips with a custom hardware kit that can be hung from mount rails if installing in stages
- Easy open box with less waste to throw away
- Lateral Shift: 12.9"
- Manual Height Adjustment: 1"
- Mounting Pattern Compatibility (Universal Versions): 100 mm x 100 mm - 650 mm x 400 mm
- Orientation: landscape
- Shipping Weight: 17.16 lbs
- Solution Type: universal
- Typical Screen Sizes: 26" - 47"
- Wall Stud Compatibility: 16" - 24"
- Weight Capacity: 125 lbs
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65. This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov