Flexibility meets form and function with the Kontour™ K4 series of elegantly designed, focal depth adjustable monitor array mounts from Chief.
K4G520 provides an aesthetic & easily adjustable solution for monitor array stations where multiple users will want to re-position the bank of screens to their preferred viewing distance; such as trading desks, call centers, security desks, IT, health care, control rooms, and more.
- Articulating focal depth adjustable 5x2 monitor array
- Integrated handles for quick ergonomic adjustment to fit the user
- Great for multi-user settings where fast & easy adjustment is critical!
- Supports monitors up to 24" in both landscape & portrait
- Swivel and pan adjustment capability
- Centris™ fingertip tilt of every monitor
- Grommet or 1/2" thru-hole mounted
- Simple installation
- Integrated cable management
- Streamlined modern aesthetic
- Center of Display to Floor/Table Range: upper row: up to 43.6"
- Desktop Thickness Range: 1" to 4.94"
- Maximum Extension: 12" minimum
- Minimum Depth: 23.3"
- Mounting Method: grommet and 1/2" thru-hole
- Mounting Pattern Compatibility: VESA 75 mm x 75 mm & 100 mm x 100 mm
- TAA Compliant
- Number of Monitors: 10
- Orientation: landscape & portrait
- Screen Array Configuration: 5 x 2
- Shipping Weight: 128 lbs
- Tilt: +/- 12°
- TV Width Range: Up to 23" max display width
- Typical Screen Sizes: 19" to 24" diagonal
- Weight Capacity: Up to 15 lbs per monitor