Flexibility meets form and function with the Kontour™ K4 series of elegantly designed, focal depth adjustable monitor array mounts from Chief.
K4G520 provides an aesthetic & easily adjustable solution for monitor array stations where multiple users will want to re-position the bank of screens to their preferred viewing distance; such as trading desks, call centers, security desks, IT, health care, control rooms, and more.
- Articulating focal depth adjustable 5x2 monitor array
- Integrated handles for quick ergonomic adjustment to fit the user
- Great for multi-user settings where fast & easy adjustment is critical!
- Supports monitors up to 24" in both landscape & portrait
- Swivel and pan adjustment capability
- Centris™ fingertip tilt of every monitor
- Grommet or 1/2" thru-hole mounted
- Simple installation
- Integrated cable management
- Streamlined modern aesthetic
- Center of Display to Floor/Table Range: upper row: up to 43.6"
- Desktop Thickness Range: 1" to 4.94"
- Maximum Extension: 12" minimum
- Minimum Depth: 23.3"
- Mounting Method: grommet and 1/2" thru-hole
- Mounting Pattern Compatibility: VESA 75 mm x 75 mm & 100 mm x 100 mm
- TAA Compliant
- Number of Monitors: 10
- Orientation: landscape & portrait
- Screen Array Configuration: 5 x 2
- Shipping Weight: 128 lbs
- Tilt: +/- 12°
- TV Width Range: Up to 23" max display width
- Typical Screen Sizes: 19" to 24" diagonal
- Weight Capacity: Up to 15 lbs per monitor
60-Day Money-Back Guarantee
We want you to love every item you purchase from SKY by Gramophone. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return items that are complete and like-new for any reason within 60 days. You may choose an exchange or a refund for the full amount of the items you purchased*. Refunds must be issued to the same credit card, debit card, gift certificate, or other form of payment used in the original transaction.
SKY by Gramophone is an authorized dealer for all products we carry, which means manufacturer warranties are valid on every product purchased from us.
In the unlikely event a television arrives damaged, we require notification of damages within 24 hours of receipt of the unit.
*Restocking fees apply for furniture and televisions, as well as for products without original packaging, missing accessories, and not in new or like-new condition.