Free standard shipping on all orders within the continental US.
The K2C110 Manual Height-Adjustable Column Mount with Articulating Arm is a great solution for the office, healthcare facility, or home. K2C mounts provide manual height adjustment on the column for optimal ergonomic positioning.
- Sleek, solidly-constructed forged aluminum arms in subtle semi-gloss silver & black finishes
- Patented Centris™ Head provides +/- 15° of effortless tilt, for optimal viewing comfort whether sitting or standing
- Enhanced column interface enables easy upgrades from single- to dual- or triple-monitor installations without impacting the existing installation, future-proofing your investment
- 7" (178 mm) of manual height adjustment on the column for optimizing screen position
- Enhanced 3-step installation and quick-release monitor interface for easy mounting and maintenance, with included tool storage in the updated base
- Easily clamps to edge of desk, through standard grommet hole, or through bolt hole with included kit
- Tool-free cable management clips provide a clean, professional look
With high levels of recycled content & a highly-recyclable design, Chief Kontour™ monitor arms may contribute to valuable LEED-CI, -NC, and -EB credits!
- Desktop Thickness Range: 0.5" - 2.5" (12.7 - 63.5 mm)
- Manual Height Adjustment: 7" (177.8 mm)
- Maximum Extension: 12.76" (324.1 mm)
- Minimum Depth: 6.01" (152.7 mm)
- Mounting Pattern Compatibility: 75 x 75 mm,100 x 100 mm
- Number of Monitors: 1
- Orientation: landscape, portrait
- Shipping Weight: 8 lbs
- Tilt: +/- 15°
- Typical Screen Sizes: 10" - 30" (254 - 762 mm) diagonal
- Weight Capacity: 40 lbs (18.14 kg)
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65. This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov