Marine 8 is a two-way loudspeaker with a 25mm (1in) tweeter and a 200mm (8in) polypropylene bass/midrange driver. It boasts an IP66 rating for incredible ruggedness when installed, and although it is the larger of the Marine loudspeakers it fits into a shallow depth of 93mm (3.7in) with a cut-out of 249mm (9.8in).
- Marine 8 is designed to survive almost anything, and its big 20cm mid/bass driver ensures a powerful, weighty sound.
- Whether on your boat or in your mud-plugging 4x4, a shallow 93mm mounting depth means Marine 8 fits in almost anywhere.
- Drive units:
- 1x Ø25mm (1 in) soft dome tweeter
- 1x Ø200mm (8 in) polypropylene cone bass/midrange
- Frequency range (-6dB): 55Hz – 30kHz
- Recommended amplifier power: 20W – 80W
- Sensitivity: 90dB (2.83V, 1m)
- Nominal impedance: 8Ω
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65. This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov