The perfect matching speaker stand for all 700 Series bookshelf speakers raises them to the optimal height for the best performance. Integral cable management gives your room a clean look. The aluminum and MDF column can be sand filled for tighter bass and greater stability.
- Compatible with all 700 Series Bookshelf Speakers. - Places your speakers at the optimal height for the best performance.
- Constrained Layer Damping - The combination of MDF and Aluminum blends the strength of aluminum with the damping properties of MDF.
- Hidden Cable Management - An integral cable channel means you can hide your favorite speaker cable for a clean look.
- Mass loadable - Can be filled with sand (not included) to help eliminate vibration and offer reliable support.
- Feet included - Catering to any of your needs, the stand includes either four rubber feet or four M6 spike feet with locknuts.
- Compatibility: Bowers & Wilkins 705 Signature, 705 S2, 706 S2, and 707 S2 bookshelf speakers
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Number Of Stands: 2
- Cord Storage: Yes
- Foldable Design: No
- Integrated Mount: No
- Stand Type: Freestanding
- Stackable: No
- Rear Panel: No
- Electrical Outlet: No
- Product H x W x D: 24.2 inches x 11.4 inches x 11.17 inches
- Product Weight: 13.2 pounds
- Stand Material: Wood
- Vertical Shaft Material: Aluminum, Wood
- Additional Accessories Included
- Four rubber feet or four M6 spike feet with lock nuts
- Rubber Feet Included: Yes
- Safety Strap(s): No
- Cabinet Included: No
- Manufacturer's Warranty - Parts: 5 Years
- Manufacturer's Warranty - Labor: 5 Years
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65. This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov