THE Bowers & Wilkins AM-1
This Bowers & Wilkins architectural monitor: it's perfect for use around the pool or mounted outdoors year-round, thanks to its weather resistance.
- The easy-install bracket allows the AM-1 to be mounted vertically or horizontally, for total flexibility of installation.
- The sealed enclosure provides protection from the elements
- Bass radiator for enhanced performance without sacrificing protection
- Description: 2-way system with Auxiliary Bass Radiator (ABR)
- Drive units:
- 1x ø25mm (1in) aluminum dome high-frequency
- 1x ø130mm (5in) glass fiber cone bass/midrange
- Frequency range:-6dB at 46Hz and 50kHz (wall mounted)
- Frequency response: 51Hz - 22kHz on reference axis (wall mounted)
- Sensitivity : 86dB (2.83V, 1m)
- Total harmonic distortion: <1% 200Hz - 20kHz (86dB, 1m)
- Nominal Impedance: 8Ω (5.2 Ω min)
- Recommended amplifier power: 20W - 100W into 8Ω on unclipped program
- Dimensions (includes wall bracket):
- Height: 310mm (12 1/4in)
- Width: 180mm (7in)
- Depth: 210mm (8 1/4in)
- Net weight: 4kg (8.8lb)
THE SONOS AMP
The Sonos Amp is the versatile amplifier for powering all your entertainment. With the Sonos Amp you can get high-fidelity sound for even the most demanding speakers, connect to a turntable for great stereo sound, or even power outdoor speakers.
- Enjoy high-fidelity performance with 125 Watts per channel
- Power your bookshelf, floor-standing, in-wall, and in-ceiling speakers
- Stream everything you love with the Sonos app and Apple AirPlay
- Connect your TV to create the ultimate entertainment system
- Amp is built to last and improve over time
- Class-D digital amplifier. 125W/Ch at 8 ohms
- Line-In Sources Supported: Audio device with analog RCA output or optical output (optical adaptor required). TV device with HDMI ARC or optical output (optical adaptor required).
- Subwoofer output: Auto-detecting RCA type, user-adjustable 50-110 Hz crossover
- Speaker output connections: Banana plugs (2) capable of stereo or dual mono sound.
- Adjustable bass and treble controls to optimize sound performance. Adjust volume by individual room or by groups of rooms.
- Power supply: AC 100-120/220-240 V, 50-60 Hz
- WiFi: Connects to your home Wi-Fi network with any 802.11 b/g/n router. 802.11n only network configurations are not supported—you can either change the router settings to 802.11 b/g/n or connect a Sonos product to your router.
- Ethernet ports: Dual Ethernet ports can connect Amp to a wired home network and allow for connection of additional Sonos players.
- System requirements: Passive speakers with speaker wire, broadband internet, and Sonos app.
- Dimensions - H x W x D: 2.52 x 8.54 x 8.54 in. (64 x 217 x 217 mm).
- Weight: 4.6 lbs. (2.1 kg).
- Controls: Touch interface with volume up/down, previous/next track and play/pause.
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65. This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov