Free standard shipping on all orders within the continental US.
This Bowers & Wilkins architectural monitor is designed to be used anywhere: it's perfect for use around the pool or mounted outdoors year-round, thanks to its weather resistance.
- The easy-install bracket allows the AM-1 to be mounted vertically or horizontally, for total flexibility of installation.
- The sealed enclosure provides protection from the elements
- Bass radiator for enhanced performance without sacrificing protection
- Description: 2-way system with Auxiliary Bass Radiator (ABR)
- Drive units:
- 1x ø25mm (1in) aluminum dome high-frequency
- 1x ø130mm (5in) glass fiber cone bass/midrange
- Frequency range:-6dB at 46Hz and 50kHz (wall mounted)
- Frequency response: 51Hz - 22kHz on reference axis (wall mounted)
- Sensitivity : 86dB (2.83V, 1m)
- Total harmonic distortion: <1% 200Hz - 20kHz (86dB, 1m)
- Nominal Impedance: 8Ω (5.2 Ω min)
- Recommended amplifier power: 20W - 100W into 8Ω on unclipped program
- Dimensions (includes wall bracket):
- Height: 310mm (12 1/4in)
- Width: 180mm (7in)
- Depth: 210mm (8 1/4in)
- Net weight: 4kg (8.8lb)
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65. This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov