The 702 Signature tower speaker features optimized crossovers, three Aerofoil Profile bass drivers, a Continuum cone midrange and a Carbon Dome tweeter housed in a Solid Body Tweeter-on-Top enclosure.
Optimized tweeter housing
Milled from a solid block of aluminum, the Solid Body Tweeter housing design creates an acoustically optimized housing that is exceptionally inert and resistant to resonances.
Clean and revealing
The midrange drivers in 702 Signature feature a decoupled design, developed from the 800 Series Diamond. Decoupling reduces cabinet coloration and boosts midrange clarity.
Refined, articulate bass
The Aerofoil Profile bass cone has a unique wing-shaped form, providing stiffness and rigidity where it's needed most. The result: accurate, dynamic bass.
- Decoupled Carbon Dome tweeter
- Solid Body Tweeter-on-Top
- Continuum™ cone FST™ midrange
- Decoupled midrange
- Aerofoil™ Profile bass cones
- Description: 3-way vented-box system
- Drive units
- 1x ø25mm (1 in) Carbon Dome high-frequency
- 1x ø150mm (6 in) Continuum cone FST midrange
- 3x ø165mm (6.5 in) Aerofoil Profile bass
- Frequency range: -6dB at 28Hz and 33kHz
- Frequency response: 46Hz - 28kHz ±3dB
- Sensitivity: 90dB spl (2.83Vrms, 1m)
- Harmonic distortion
- 2nd and 3rd harmonics (90dB, 1m)
- <1% 86Hz - 28kHz
- <0.5% 110Hz - 20kHz
- Nominal impedance: 8Ω (minimum 3.1Ω)
- Recommended amplifier power: 30W - 300W into 8Ω on unclipped programme
- Height: 994mm (39 in) cabinet only, 1087mm (42.8 in) including tweeter and plinth
- Width: 200mm (7.9 in) cabinet only, 366mm (14.4 in) including plinth
- Depth: 337mm (13.3 in) cabinet only, 364mm (14.3 in) including grille and terminals, 452mm (17.8 in) including plinth
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65. This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov