Compact center, crisp dialogue
HTM72 S2 is the more compact center channel speaker in the range, bringing superior dialogue clarity to the home cinema experience.
A premium choice for smaller set-ups
HTM72 S2 is a great choice for home cinema set-ups in smaller rooms, where space is at a premium. Partner it up with the more compact 700 Series speakers, such as the 706 S2 or the 704 S2.
Carbon Dome tweeters are purpose-built for the 700 Series. Delivering a dramatic improvement on the aluminum double dome tweeter, they raise the breakup threshold to 47kHz, for pinpoint imaging accuracy and detail.
Truly amazing sound
Voices and instruments are delivered with purity and precision, thanks to the smooth, accurate Continuum™ cone midrange driver.
- Decoupled Carbon Dome tweeter
- Continuum™ cone bass / midrange
- Model: HTM72 S2
- Description: 2-way vented-box system
- Drive units
- 1x ø25mm (1 in) Decoupled Carbon Dome high-frequency
- 2x ø130mm (5 in) Continuum cone bass / midrange
- Frequency range:-6dB at 48Hz and 33kHz
- Frequency response: 70Hz - 28kHz ±3dB
- Sensitivity: 87dB spl (2.83Vrms, 1m)
- Harmonic distortion
- 2nd and 3rd harmonics (90dB, 1m)
- <1% 100Hz - 22kHz
- <0.5% 200Hz - 22kHz
- Nominal impedance: 8Ω (minimum 4.3Ω)
- Recommended amplifier power: 30W - 120W into 8Ω on unclipped programme
- Height: 166.5mm (6.6 in)
- Width: 480mm (18.9 in)
- Depth: 260mm (10.2 in) cabinet only
- 275mm (10.8 in) including grille and terminals
- Net weight: 9.11kg (20.1 lb)
- Cabinet finishes: Gloss Black, Satin White or Rosenut
- Grille finishes: Black , Grey (Satin White only)
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65. This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov