Hear more emotion
A large high-performance center channel speaker, featuring two dedicated bass drivers and an FST™ Continuum™ cone midrange.
Uncompromising vocal performance
Designed to be paired with larger speakers in the range, this three-way center channel speaker delivers unprecedented power and transparency, for totally convincing voice reproduction.
Carbon Dome tweeters are purpose-built for the 700 Series. Delivering a dramatic improvement on the aluminum double dome tweeter, they raise the breakup threshold to 47kHz, for pinpoint imaging accuracy and detail.
Truly amazing sound
Voices and instruments are delivered with purity and precision, thanks to the smooth, accurate Continuum™ cone midrange driver.
A triumph of science
Developed using advanced computer modeling techniques, the Aerofoil™ Profile bass cone has variable thickness, providing stiffness and rigidity where it’s needed most. The result: deep and dynamic bass.
- Decoupled Carbon Dome tweeter
- Continuum™ cone FST midrange
- Aerofoil™ Profile bass cones
- Model: HTM71 S2
- Description: 3-way vented-box system
- Drive units:
- 1x ø25mm (1 in) Decoupled Carbon Dome high-frequency
- 1x ø100mm (4 in) Continuum cone FST midrange
- 2x ø165mm (6.5 in) Aerofoil Profile bass
- Frequency range: -6dB at 45Hz and 33kHz
- Frequency response: 50Hz - 28kHz ±3dB
- Sensitivity: 89dB spl (2.83Vrms, 1m)
- Harmonic distortion:
- 2nd and 3rd harmonics (90dB, 1m)
- <1% 90Hz - 22kHz
- <0.5% 120Hz - 20kHz
- Nominal impedance: 8Ω (minimum 3.0Ω)
- Recommended amplifier power
- 30W - 100W into 8Ω on unclipped programme
- Height: 225mm (8.6 in)
- Width: 590mm (23.2 in)
- Depth: 285mm (11.2 in) cabinet only
- 301mm (11.9 in) including grille and terminals
- Net weight: 18.3kg (39.7 lb)
- Cabinet finishes: Gloss Black, Satin White or Rosenut
- Grille finishes: Black, Grey (Satin White only)
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65. This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov