Compact speaker, big sound
Designed for use on a bookshelf or stand, 707 S2 is a high-performance compact speaker that's ideal for smaller rooms.
Pure and simple
707 S2’s two-way design makes for a sound that feels remarkably cohesive. That’s down to the purity of its components, including a Continuum™ cone bass/midrange driver and a Carbon Dome tweeter.
Carbon Dome tweeters are purpose-built for the 700 Series. Delivering a dramatic improvement on the aluminum double-dome tweeter, they raise the breakup threshold to 47kHz, for pinpoint imaging accuracy and detail.
Truly amazing sound
Voices and instruments are delivered with purity and precision, thanks to the smooth, accurate Continuum™ cone midrange driver.
*Stand/s not included
- Decoupled Carbon Dome tweeter
- Continuum™ cone bass/midrange
- Model: 707 S2
- Description: 2-way vented-box system
- Drive units:
- 1x ø25mm (1 in) Decoupled Carbon Dome high-frequency
- 1x ø130mm (5 in) Continuum cone bass / midrange
- Frequency range: -6dB at 45Hz and 33kHz
- Frequency response: 50Hz - 28kHz ±3dB
- Sensitivity: 84dB spl (2.83Vrms, 1m)
- Harmonic distortion:
- 2nd and 3rd harmonics (90dB, 1m)
- <1% 110Hz - 22kHz
- Nominal impedance: 8Ω (minimum 4.0Ω)
- Recommended amplifier power: 30W - 100W into 8Ω on unclipped program
- Height: 280mm (11 in)
- Width : 165mm (6.5 in)
- Depth: 260mm (10.2 in) cabinet only
- 276mm (10.9 in) including grille and terminals
- Net weight: 6.0kg (13.2 lb)
- Cabinet finishes: Gloss Black, Satin White or Rosenut
- Grille finishes: Black, Grey (Satin White only)
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65. This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov