Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones 700 deliver everything you expect — and things you never imagined possible. Think of them as smart headphones that let you keep your head up to the world with easy access to voice assistants. Or confidently take a call with the most powerful microphone system for voice pickup. And then there’s Bose AR*, a first-of-its-kind audio augmented reality platform that makes astonishing new audio experiences possible.
- Bose Headphones 700 features an unrivaled four-microphone system that picks up and isolates your voice while canceling the noise around you. You’ll hear and be heard like never before — even in noisy environments.
- Our wireless headphones are optimized for the Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa, so you can choose the right service for you in the Bose Music app.
- With Bose Headphones 700, we’ve even improved on what we’re most known for. You can now personalize your environment with 11 levels of noise cancellation. As you increase the noise cancellation, you incrementally minimize the distractions you hear in loud places. Or, decrease it to the point where you hear the world as if you weren’t wearing active noise canceling headphones at all.
- Bose Headphones 700 really deliver when it’s time to enjoy your music. You’ll experience an immersive listening experience at any volume with signature active EQ and impressive bass response.
- Dimensions and weight
- Headphones: 8" x 6.5" W x 2" D (8.96 oz)
- Carrying case: 8.6" x 7" W x 2.4" D (6.25 oz)
- Audio cable: 42 in
- USB cable: 20 in
- What's in the box
- Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones 700
- Audio cable
- USB charging cable
- Carrying case
- Quick start guide
- Additional Details
- Bluetooth version: Bluetooth 5.0
- Bluetooth range: Up to 33 ft (10 m)
- Battery charging time: Up to 2.5 hours
- Quick charge time: 15 min for 3.5 hours
- Battery life: Up to 20 hours
- USB-C connection
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65. This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov