Without sound, they’re just sunglasses.
Thoughtfully refined and strikingly elegant, Bose Frames Tenor style feature a refined square frame and distinctive keyhole bridge, for those who crave a modern take on a classic style. Bose Open Ear Audio™ technology produces clear, lifelike sound, leaving you free to engage with the world around you while discreetly listening to music. Bose Frames also feature an advanced mic system that lets you make crystal clear calls, scratch-and-shatter-resistant polarized lenses and a rechargeable battery that plays for up to 5.5 hours. All this housed in a lightweight frame crafted from ultramodern materials for a luxurious look and feel.
- Exclusive Open Ear Audio™ technology. Experience sound you’d never expect from Bluetooth sunglasses. A wafer-thin acoustic package hidden in the temples produces lifelike audio, while others around you hear practically nothing.
- Lightweight nylon frame with high-gloss black finish. Crafted from ultramodern materials and designed to match a wide range of face shapes, Tenor style helps you stay comfortable while boldly asserting your style.
- Bose polarized lenses. Reduce glare, enhance visibility and block up to 99% of UV rays with shatter-and-scratch-resistant lenses. Optional interchangeable colored lenses from the Bose Frames Lens Collection let you create a look that’s all your own. (Optional lenses sold separately.)
- Advanced beamforming microphone array. Bose audio sunglasses take crystal-clear phone calls with the advanced microphone system designed to focus on your voice while reducing the sounds of wind and noise around you.
- Seamless capacitive touch and integrated motion sensor. Intuitive control is at your fingertips. Simply tap to play music, answer calls and more. When you’re done, take them off and place them upside down. They’ll sense the movement and turn off.
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery. Stream up to 5.5 hours of audio. Fully charge your Frames in 1 hour via the included magnetic charging cable or get up to 2.5 hours of play from a short, 30-minute charge.
- Tap, touch, swipe controls. Seamless capacitive touch and an integrated motion sensor give you complete control. Slide your finger along the right temple to adjust the volume. Double-tap to access your phone’s voice assistant. And when you take them off and place them upside down, they turn off.
- 55 mm x 18 mm x 136 mm
- (Lens width – Distance between lenses – Temple length)
- Weight: 1.76 oz
- Carrying case:6.85 in L x 2.48 in W x 2.28 in H
- Frames: TR-90 nylon with IPX2 water resistant rating
- Lenses: Shatter- and scratch-resistant premium plastic
- Carrying case: Protective plastic with soft fabric lining
- Battery life: Up to 5.5 hours
- Battery charging time: Up to 1 hour
- Battery charge method: Custom 4-pin charging cable
- 2 total beam-forming microphones
- Bluetooth range: 30 ft (9 m)
- Bluetooth version: 5.1
- Pogo pin charging cable
- Touch: Volume, your native voice assistant
- Motion sensor: Flip-to-off
- Button: Play/pause, skip forward, skip backward, accept/end a phone call, decline a phone call, Bluetooth, power off
- Bose Music app
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65. This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov