Beyerdynamic DT-100 closed headphone for monitoring ENG/EFG and live applications. The DT100 series is used throughout the world for audio recording and monitoring in studios, news gathering, film, TV production, and live events.
The headphones are exceptionally comfortable with a soft headband and ear pads. A high level of ambient noise attenuation is achieved with the closed design of the ear cups. Rugged construction ensures reliability for many years of use.
This DT-100 version is capable of 16ohms.
- 16ohms closed headphone
- Legendary, classic design
- Excellent ambient noise attenuation
- Capable of handling very high SPL
- Rugged, easy serviceable construction as all parts are replaceable
- Single-sided, detachable cable
- Circumaural ear pads
- Excellent comfort for long-term wearing
- Single-Ear version: DT 102
- Comes w/ cable and adapter
- Transmission Type: wired
- Remote: without remote
- Nominal Impedance Headphones: n/a
- Headphone Frequency Response: 30 - 20,000Hz
- Nominal Sound Pressure Level: 94dB
- Polar Pattern for Microphone: no
- Transducer Type for Microphone: no
- Construction: circumaural (around the ear)
- SKU: DT 100: select option
- EAN: n/a
- Cable and Plug: straight connecting cable w/ mini-jack plug (3.5 mm) & 1/4" adapter (6.35 mm)
- TRRS Standard: n/a
- Net Weight without Packing: n/a
- Product Type: n/a
- Technical Extra Data: n/a
- Dimensions: n/a
60-Day Money-Back Guarantee
We want you to love every item you purchase from SKY by Gramophone. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return items that are complete and like-new for any reason within 60 days. You may choose an exchange or a refund for the full amount of the items you purchased*. Refunds must be issued to the same credit card, debit card, gift certificate, or other form of payment used in the original transaction.
SKY by Gramophone is an authorized dealer for all products we carry, which means manufacturer warranties are valid on every product purchased from us.
In the unlikely event a television arrives damaged, we require notification of damages within 24 hours of receipt of the unit.
*Restocking fees apply for furniture and televisions, as well as for products without original packaging, missing accessories, and not in new or like-new condition.