BDI's Radius 8839 is an elegantly rounded credenza / media console that delivers on features and style. Ideal for general storage or light AV use.
Boasting gracefully curved details, a beautifully recessed top surface, and a wealth of storage, Radius makes a beautiful storage credenza or home to a complete media center. Pairs perfectly with the equally stunning Radius Table Collection.
A terrific center stage for your home theater set-up, Radius is also a striking storage credenza in its own right.
- Sound Bar Platform: Radius' open center shelf is the perfect height for a sound bar speaker up to 38" in length, allowing for full sound dispersion.
- Clean Concealment: Side storage cabinets contain adjustable shelves, while a lower, remote-friendly black satin-etched glass door flips down for easy access to small AV components, a gaming console, or streaming media devices.
- Adjustable shelves
- Flow-through ventilation
- Cable management
- TV safety strap
- Adjustable levelers
- Recommended TV Size: up to 82”
- Overall Dimensions: 29"h x 74"w x 18"d
- Side Storage Compartments (2):
- Interior Dimensions: 18.1"h x 16.3"w x 16.3"d
- Adjustable Shelf Capacity: 50 lbs
- Bottom Shelf Capacity: 100 lbs
- Open Sound bar / Storage Shelf:
- Interior Dimensions: 7.9"h x 38"w x 16.3"d
- Shelf Capacity: 100 lbs
- Lower Center Compartments (2):
- Interior Dimensions: 8.7"h x 18.6"w x 16"d
- Shelf Capacity 100 lbs
- Number of Adjustable Shelves: 2
- Adjustable Shelf Increments: 1.25"; 5 positions
- Component Capacity: 8-12
- Top Shelf Capacity: 175 lbs
- Satin-etched tempered glass
- Powder-coated steel
- Hardwood solids & veneers
- Weight: 200 lbs
BDI’s wood finishes feature natural hardwood solids and veneers. Wood is a product of nature and—unlike man-made materials that can be manufactured to strict and consistent specifications—has natural imperfections that are part of its appeal and character. Every piece of wood differs from every other, even when coming from the very same tree. As such, variation in grain, texture and tone should be expected from one panel or piece of furniture to the next. It is this variation that separates natural wood from an engineered product, and variations should be expected as part of the beauty of a real wood finish.