The innovative design of CAVO creates a low-profile silhouette that hugs the wall while providing the perfect home for a flat panel TV and a sound bar speaker. The brilliant combination of this striking cabinet and a sound bar will transform any home theater experience within a compact footprint. The open sound bar platform allows for full sound dispersion and the enclosed areas keep components protected and out of sight.
CAVO 8167 is sized for larger home theater systems. Features include an open sound bar platform, open side compartments for a game console or media, and a flip-down, IR-friendly glass door for easy access to three enclosed component compartments.
- Integrated levelers
- Adjustable shelves
- Flow-through ventilation
- Tempered glass
- IR-friendly glass
- Removable back panel
- The top compartment provides a sound bar platform while side compartments accommodate a game console or media
- The IR-friendly door flips down to reveal three component compartments
- Rear structure includes space for a power strip (not included)
- Recommended TV Size: up to 70” flat panel
- TV Platform Dimensions: 70"w x 15"d
- TV Platform Capacity: 150 lbs
- Component Capacity: 3 – 6
- Number of Adjustable Shelves: 0
- Weight: 132 lbs
- Dimensions (illustrated diagram): 23.25"h (59 cm) x 70"w (178 cm) x 18"d (46 cm)
BDI’s wood finishes feature natural hardwood solids and veneers. Wood is a product of nature and—unlike man-made materials that can be manufactured to strict and consistent specifications—has natural imperfections that are part of its appeal and character. Every piece of wood differs from every other, even when coming from the very same tree. As such, variation in grain, texture and tone should be expected from one panel or piece of furniture to the next. It is this variation that separates natural wood from an engineered product, and variations should be expected as part of the beauty of a real wood finish.
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65. This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov