The ARENA Flat Panel TV Mount is a perfect alternative to wall mounting a TV. The TV attaches securely to the Arena's integrated articulating bracket, allowing the screen to be easily swiveled with just the touch of a hand, and can be mounted at any of ARENA's pre-set heights. All cables are discreetly kept out of sight, concealed within the steel column.
ARENA 9972 is a freestanding flat-panel TV mount with a sturdy base for use with earlier BDI models or other cabinets that are not compatible with ARENA 9970. The mount can also be used with other manufacturers’ cabinets. View detailed specifications to ensure compatibility.
- Integrated swivel
- Cable management
- Freestanding pedestal that hides discreetly behind and under select current and former BDI models
- Universal mounting bracket attaches directly to most flat panel TVs, mounting TV at a range of heights
- A cabinet must have at least 2” of height clearance under the base and there should be no obstructions between 27” and 32” to accommodate model 9972’s two legs
- Compatible with other manufacturers’ cabinets
- Specifications Sheet
- Recommended TV Size: 40” to 70” flat panel
- Dimensions: 60.25"h (153 cm) x 35.75"w (91 cm) x 18"d (46 cm)
- Arena 9972 can accommodate 40" - 70" flat panel TVs up to 175 lbs. as long as the TV's mounting pattern does not exceed 860 mm x 500 mm. A cabinet must have at least 2” of vertical clearance under the base for the height of the Arena legs and have no obstructions between 13.5” and 16” to either side of the center point of the cabinet to accommodate model 9972’s two support legs.