Analog-Audio Interconnect Cable named after the Victoria Falls Bridge, a thrilling drop of 111 meters (364 ft) in front of spectacular Victoria Falls. In the AudioQuest Victoria, you’ll find better metals and more sophisticated technologies including Air-Tube insulation, Dielectric-Bias System, and Noise-Dissipation System at lower prices than ever before.
- Solid Perfect-Surface Copper+ (PSC+) Conductors
- Asymmetrical Double-Balanced Geometry
- Polyethylene Air-Tube Insulation
- Carbon-Based 3-Layer Noise-Dissipation System
- Dielectric-Bias System With Radio Frequency Trap
- Cold-Welded, Direct-Silver Plated Pure Red Copper Terminations
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65. This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov