AudioQuest's Sydney interconnects feature Perfect-Surface Copper+ (PSC+) conductors and an insulation system built around Polyethylene Air-Tubes for a marked sonic upgrade over standard interconnects, improved dynamic response, and a truly uplifting listening experience. While theoreticians debate whether the true nature of the universe is analog or digital, one constant in our audiophile galaxy is that the music, dialogue, and sound effects which reach our ears is analog. In order to preserve this precious cargo, AudioQuest has designed a range of analog interconnects optimized for the single-ended world. Sydney takes advantage of years of carefully balancing design and material selection in order to bring you a series of interconnects which, as much as possible, "Do No Harm" to the original audio signal.
- Solid perfect-surface copper+ (PSC+) conductors
- Polyethylene air-tube insulation
- Carbon-based 3-layer noise-dissipation system (NDS)
- Asymmetrical double-balanced geometry
- Cold-welded direct-silver plated pure purple copper RCA plugs