JitterBug’s dual-circuitry measurably reduces unwanted noise currents and parasitic resonances. It also reduces jitter and packet errors (in some cases, packet errors are completely eliminated). The Result: Clearer and more compelling sound, music, dialog, etc. A better audio experience.
- Use one JitterBug in series (in line) with any computer and USB DAC (digital-to-analog converter).
- Use an additional JitterBug in parallel with the first for improved playback performance.
- Use JitterBug with other locally connected USB devices, such as hard drives, printers, and cameras, to effectively reduce audio interference.
- Use JitterBug with USB-enabled network devices, such as routers, NAS devices, and streamers.
- Use JitterBug with mobile devices into audio systems in the home and in the car.
- Reduces the noise and ringing that plague both the data and power lines of USB ports
- Measurably reduces jitter and packet errors
- Improves dynamic contrast, warmth and resolution
60-Day Money-Back Guarantee
We want you to love every item you purchase from SKY by Gramophone. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return items that are complete and like-new for any reason within 60 days. You may choose an exchange or a refund for the full amount of the items you purchased*. Refunds must be issued to the same credit card, debit card, gift certificate, or other form of payment used in the original transaction.
SKY by Gamophone is an authorized dealer for all products we carry, which means manufacturer warranties are valid on every product purchased from us.
*Restocking fees apply for furniture, as well as for products without original packaging, missing accessories, and not in new or like-new condition.
FREE U.S. SHIPPING