JitterBug’s dual-circuitry measurably reduces unwanted noise currents and parasitic resonances. It also reduces jitter and packet errors (in some cases, packet errors are completely eliminated). The Result: Clearer and more compelling sound, music, dialog, etc. A better audio experience.
- Use one JitterBug in series (in line) with any computer and USB DAC (digital-to-analog converter).
- Use an additional JitterBug in parallel with the first for improved playback performance.
- Use JitterBug with other locally connected USB devices, such as hard drives, printers, and cameras, to effectively reduce audio interference.
- Use JitterBug with USB-enabled network devices, such as routers, NAS devices, and streamers.
- Use JitterBug with mobile devices into audio systems in the home and in the car.
- Reduces the noise and ringing that plague both the data and power lines of USB ports
- Measurably reduces jitter and packet errors
- Improves dynamic contrast, warmth and resolution
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65. This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov